Forty years after the first sports bra was invented, Reebok is changing the game with the release of PureMove. What makes PureMove so different?
1. The fit: designed to feel like a second skin, PureMove is comprised of just 7 pieces of flexible breathable material. There are no hooks, clasps, underwires or adjustable straps to get in your way; it simply slips on and into your everyday workout look with ease.
2. The fabric: leveraging breakthroughs in material science and using a responsive fabric technology, PureMove is made with an innovative 'Motion Sense' fabric that no other bra on the market has. PureMove’s fabric’s adaptive capabilities allow you to experience your most intense workouts without having to sacrifice comfort for support.
3. The testing: Reebok’s PureMove was developed from information using 54 unique motion sensors. In comparison, industry standards for sports bra testing is just four motion sensors. Through this enhanced and rigorous testing process, Reebok was able to create a bra that offers an unprecedented amount of support, minimising bounce and maximising stability during high intensity movements.
Extra care information
- Do not use fabric softener
- Wash separately
- Remove promptly after wash