Women's Reebok CrossFit® Lifter Plus
This lifting shoe is one of the lightest in its class. In the Reebok CrossFit® Lifter Plus, we have eliminated the midsole and have added an engineered TPU heel for stability on heavy lifting days. The new Lifter features our stiffest platform, U-form+ technology for the perfect custom fit, and a dual velcro strap to keep you locked on the platform. So whether you are going for your max clean or mixing it up with double unders, the Lifter Plus will be ready to go.
- Full grain leather vamp and toe for ball touch
- U-Form technology with heat-activated customized fit for the ultimate in individualized comfort
- 360 degree ETC anti-friction lining to help reduce moisture and heat build-up
- Full length low profile EVA midsole for cushioning and low-to-ground soccer feel
- Multi-surface outsole for better traction and forefoot flex grooves for added flexibility
- Carbon rubber heel strike area provides durable traction
- U-Form Instructions: 1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 Celsius) 2. Heat shoes for 3 minutes (U-Form tab will turn red) 3. Remove shoes from oven 4. Lace up shoes as you normally would and wear them seated for 8 minutes.
You may also like